Monday, December 8, 2008

Daily sights

There are some things I see on a pretty regular basis so I took some pictures of some of the "regular grind" for you to see and experience a little more of what life is like here in Vila. Essentially I have 3 categories of things here:

1. The walk between Gretchen's and my house

2. Market and roads - I could take hundreds of pictures just at the market of all the crazy fruits, vegetables and other things you can buy there. Here are a few, along with some things seen fairly regularly out in the ocean or on the roads.

Click to play Walk & Town 12-08

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



3. Flora - when I first arrived, everything just looked like an overwhelming sea of green everywhere...indistinguishable and unknowable. Now that I've been here awhile, I'm starting to notice the variation and the color that pops out everywhere out of the green. Here are a few things you see just around, the side of the road, up the hill, in yards.
Click to play Flora 12-08
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: