Sunday, January 14, 2007

The trek toward Vanuatu

So the adventure continues as a believer in Christ. May it be true of me that "our God may count you worthy of His calling, and that by His power He may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith. We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ." 2 Thessalonians 1:11b-12

The Lord is leading me toward missions and seemingly toward Vanuatu (check out http://www.vanuatutourism.com/ for great pictures and info on Vanuatu). Please pray with me for provision (it's a bit pricey to fly across the world and live there) and for God's continual direction in my life - that His name would be glorified in me!

By the way, Psalm 96:3, the name of this site, seems an appropriate life missions verse: "Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous deeds among all peoples." I pray that is my task now and wherever in the world the Lord takes me.

No comments: