Thursday, June 2, 2016

Talita's wedding

I met my friend Talita in the capital city in Vanuatu and whenever I was in the capital, she and I got together for fellowship, Bible studies, and just for fun.  Last month, I was able to go to her wedding.  She's from Tonga, but had her wedding in Fiji. Her husband is also Tongan, but lives in California, so she's moving to CA.  I'll miss her in Vanuatu!  Enjoy the pictures (of her wedding and around the venue)!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow

A young girl performed a traditional Tongan dance at the reception.  The picture in the Smilebox isn't very clear but here's a video of her and others dancing.  (She's the small one in the middle that people are sticking money to periodically).

No comments: