Thursday, June 9, 2016

May Denver Visit

I was able to spend a long weekend at my friend Tiffani's house in Denver this last month.  Tiffani and I met in 2003 when we led junior high girl's Bible studies together and served in the junior high youth group in Boise, ID.  From the beginning, she's been a great accountability partner and stayed faithful to that even when she moved away and then later, I moved to Vanuatu.  She and I talk once a week or so on Skype (even in Vanuatu!) and pray for and encourage each other.  She's been a great part of the body of Christ in my life.  While in Denver, I also got to see my friend Aimee, who I went to Bible school with in 1998 at Montana Wilderness School of the Bible, which was a fantastic one-year school: http://cbarnmission.org/bible-school/about/.  She has always been a great example of a faithful memorizer of Scripture.  It was fun to see her again after many years and to meet her son, Aiden.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow design created with Smilebox

This smilebox had really annoying music options, so feel free to listen to the radio or something else while you  watch, because otherwise it'll be a silent movie.  :)

No comments: