Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Some fun random pics

A few years ago I got to go to a friend, Talita's wedding in Fiji.  While I was there I met one of her friends, Sulia.  Talita moved from Vanuatu to the US with her new husband, so I don't get to see her anymore.  :(  However, Sulia came for a semester to Vanuatu to the University of the South Pacific while she is training for new work as a lawyer.  It was a great joy to get to know her more and hang out with her since I was in Vila several times while she was here. 
 
 

    
She gave me this beautiful fan on her way back home to Tonga!
My favorite pic of the kids!  Truck ride home from the Ellis', our teammates'.
 
Houghton coached a soccer team of high school boys (including Jesiah) that competed the week of Christmas.  It was fun to watch their games!

All the families came to watch the game.  Here are Gwen and Addy with some friends.

Watching the last game.  Jesiah got sick and couldn't play in the final!

At the Ellis' for Christmas.

Decorating sugar cookies.

Christmas play.

Anderson came back from the US to hang out with us on his Christmas break.




No comments: