Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sleepovers

Saturday nights Jesiah, Gwen, and Addy rotate between sleeping over at my house.  I pick one up in the afternoon, we hang out until bedtime, do a few activities in the AM, then go to my ni-Van church and then back to the Richards for lunch.  Then I usually spend a few hours of the afternoon with the Richards on Sunday before heading back home. 
 It's been a fun routine and I really enjoy the one-on-one time with the kids.  We've made salt-dough creations, kazoos, paper chain people, napkin angels, and paintings in our times together.  Sometimes Si and I watch cartoons or dance clips from You Tube together too. 




Poor Addy's salt dough snakes burnt to a crisp since I forgot them in the oven...  And apparently I need to take some pictures with Addy!  Sorry girl! 


1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, wow, they are cute! Too bad you burned the snakes. =)