Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Frontier School of the Bible missions conference

Frontier School of the Bible, where Houghton and Gretchen attended, welcomed us for their bi-annual missions conference.  We're really wanting to recruit more people to serve in Vanuatu in all the other language groups who need Bibles translated so it was fun to talk to students about missions.
 Houghton had 2 workshops during the week and I took one.  I spoke on serving single overseas.
We also enjoyed conversations with students in between workshops and classes and with professors and staff.  Please pray for the students at FSB as they make decisions about where and how to serve in ministry in the future!

While at FSB, we made arrangements to get together with some friends from Nebraska as well.  Several weren't able to meet with us, but Craig and Marguerite, who adopted my 2 kitties back in the day came out.  I wasn't able to get out to see my cats at her place this time, but she takes fantastic care of them (better care than I ever did)!

No comments: