Thursday, August 13, 2020

Citizens of Vanuatu!

 In July I went through the official citizenship ceremony to get nice citizenship certificates for myself and the Richards.  It was a surprisingly fancy program with food and everything!  We are grateful to God for these being approved!


Nice laminated certificates.
I was shocked that 200 people received citizenship for just the period from last June to now!  Here's those who could come to the ceremony.  That's me in the very middle back.

My new friend Allison (left) got her citizenship, and my friend Jinny (R), who has been a citizen awhile, came to support her and her family!


 
So surprised at the number of people!
 
Singing the national anthem. 
Harre and Rrut commissioned Harold (left) to make me a mirror as a citizenship gift.  What a special and thoughtful gift!!
My name is carved at the top and flowers are beautifully carved at the sides.

Just this week, I picked up passports for the Richards and I.  How great to be official in every way!  We're so grateful to God!

No comments: