Thursday, January 12, 2012

God's faithfulness throughout generations

I've had graduation pictures of my grandparents and parents for years and always wanted to do something with them so I finally followed through this year.  Unique Creations in Miles City did this awesome job for me!
 My dad, me, Gretchen, and my mom.
 I had this plaque put in the middle as a testimony to God's faithfulness throughout the generations of my family.  All my grandparents are/were Christians, my parents are Christians, and my sister and I are believers too.  I am thankful for the witness each generation has been to the next of our Great God!  I can only pray that Gretchen and I are as faithful in passing on the knowledge of God to the next generation.
 Paternal grandparents: Jim & Betty Lou Thulesen.
Maternal grandparents:  Marvin & Eunice Benhardus.

2 comments:

Kathy Leischner said...

Your pictures and reports are wonderful. Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into these presentations. God bless you richly for your willing and obedient spirit.

Laura Thulesen said...

Thanks Kathy, that's very kind! Thanks for your involvement in this ministry!